The applications for 2019 Practising Certificates are open through TAMS and the deadline for renewal is 31st January 2019.
The renewal process is hereby outlined:
- Clear all payments with Tanganyika Law Society as per the attached Fee Note.
- Scan bank deposit slips and send them to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org whereby after two (2) working days your status with TLS will be cleared and updated to your TAMS account.
- Log into your TAMS account and click on ‘Update your Firm’.
- Click on the guide link provided for further directions on how to proceed with the renewal process (see pages 5 to 8 of the guide).
- Click Apply for PC upon being cleared by TLS and updating firm information and personal information.
Important: Before the system can permit you to proceed with the renewal process the following must be completed.
- Clearance of all payments with TLS.
- Updating of Profile Information (click on the pen symbol under Personal Information).
- Updating Firm Information.
- Payment of Judiciary Fees through the control number issued by TAMS.
Do not make any payments to the judiciary without the control number. The control number will only be issued after all payments with TLS have been cleared.
Further be informed that the TLS online payment system is being created and will soon be completed. The system will enable you to make online payments for the renewal of your practising certificate. We will send out a notification e-mail once the system is running.
Find the attached =====>>