Greetings from the Secretariat!
Kindly be informed that has organised the Diversity Conference 2021 to be held in Arusha at Lush Garden Hotel (located at Sakina area – Namanga road) from Thursday, 9th December to Friday, 10th December 2021. The theme for the Conference is “Managing a diverse Socio-economic culture shift in supporting the government’s industrial drive”. The Conference attracts 5 CLE Points and will be preceded by Pre Diversity CLE Seminars from Monday 6th December to 8th December, 2021. Attached herewith program for the Diversity Conference and Pre CLE Seminars.
Who should attend the Diversity Conference and Seminars?
1. TLS Members (both Practising Members and Non-Practicing Members)
2. Central and Local Government Officials
3. Officials from the Government Parastatals, Agencies and Authorities
4. Professionals working in the Private Sector/Business Organizations
5. Professionals working with Civil Society Organizations / Non-Government Organizations
6. Judicial Personnel
Interested participants are requested to register for the Conference by making Payments in advance of the Conference as follows:
For TLS Members, payment shall be made through the current TLS payment system https://wakili.tls.or.tz/ ; and
For non TLS members, payment shall be paid via:-
Name of Bank: NBC Ltd.
Account No: 011101018617
Account Name: Tanganyika Law Society
You are encouraged to pre-registrar for the seminars and start making necessary logistics for your attendance including transport and accommodation to avoid unnecessary inconveniences.
|Tanganyika Law Society Secretariat.