Greetings from the Secretariat.
Below is the list of topics for the Pre-HAGM CLE Seminars to be conducted during the HAGM week starting from Monday 10th to Friday 14th September, 2018 in Arusha.
Kindly download, CLE CALENDAR PRE-HAGM 2018 ARUSHA-1
Specific Venues for the seminars will be announced later today.
You are all reminded to arrange your travel and accommodation logistics to avoid unnecessary disappointments when in Arusha.
Kindly be informed that payments for seminars should be made prior to the seminar date as indicated below.
For more information kindly write to us via email@example.com
How to Register and Make payment;
Kindly follow the link https://payment.tls.or.tz/
- Click CLE payment;
- Click the button for “registration”;
- Choose the seminar you want to attend;
- Enter Member ID (Enter your ROLL NO.);
- Click “Verify your Membership”;
- Click the button “Confirm details and Pay”
Once confirmed, you shall be availed with Payment Reference number for your selected Seminar. Then, make your payment using either of the following methods:
- VODACOM M-PESA
- Dial *150*00#
- Choose Option 4 — “Pay by M-Pesa”(“Lipa kwa M-Pesa”)
iii. Choose Option 4 — “Enter Business Number” (“Weka namba ya kampuni”)
- Enter Business Number (Weka Namba ya Kampuni) — 888999
- Enter Reference Number (Weka KumbukumbuyaMalipo) – use the availed Payment Reference Number
- Enter your pin (Weka namba yako ya siri)
vii. Confirm payment (Thibitisha malipo)
- Dial *150*01#
- Choose Option 4 — “Pay Bills”(“Lipia Bili”)
iii. Choose Option 3 — “Enter Business Number” (“Ingiza Namba ya Kampuni”)
- Enter Business Number (Ingiza namba ya kampuni) — 888999
- Enter Reference Number (Weka Kumbukumbunamba) – use the availed Payment Reference Number
- Enter Amount (Ingiza kiasi)
vii. Enter pin to confirm (Ingiza namba ya siri kuhakiki)
- AIRTEL MONEY
- Dial *150*60#
- Choose Option 5 — “Pay Bills”(“Lipia Bili”)
iii. Choose Option 4 — “Enter Business Number” (“Ingiza Namba ya Kampuni”)
- Enter Business Number (Namba ya kampuni) — 888999
- Enter Reference Number (Kumbu kumbu ya malipo)- use the availed Payment Reference Number
- Enter Amount (Kiasi
- Dial *150*88#
- Select 1 send money
iii. Select the channels (Bank)
- Select NMB Bank
- Send to Bank Account (enter control number here) – use the availed Payment Reference Number
- Enter amount
vii. Enter PIN and Confirm payment
PAYMENT VIA NMB BRANCHES
For those who would like to pay via NMB branches, they should fill the normal BILLS PAYMENT slips available in all NMB branches countrywide through NMB account number 20110013927, Account name: Tanganyika Law Society, Branch name: Bank House. Please note that that you will be required to provide the Payment Reference Number obtained during online Registration process.
Attached herewith please find a Programme for the Seminars.
We encourage members to make payments prior to the seminar date.
We look forward to receiving you at the CLE seminars.