The Tanganyika Law Society (TLS), through its Governing Council, is organizing a Law Firm Forum (Tanganyika LFF) that will take place on 4th April 2019 at the Mount Meru Hotel from 07:00 PM to 10:30 PM.
This year’s forum theme will be the “International Partnership: Challenges, Opportunities, and Sustainability of the Law Firm” and will involve paper presentations from the following presenters:
- Dr. Alex Nguluma – Main Presenter
- Sadock Magai – Discussant
- Amb. Mwanaidi Maajar – Discussant
As such, Law Firm Managing Partners, Partners, Associates, Senior Officers and Sole Practitioners are urged to attend the forum as it will provide a platform for exchanging knowledge and experience.
Apart from mingling with other members during dinner and get opportunities to gain different experiences and exposure, this forum will also attract two (2) CLE points for the knowledge gained.
For this event to take place, your support is highly needed. For those wishing to attend you are requested to register and pay the registration fee as per the following modality as you may wish:
- USD 100 for one participant
- USD 170 for two participants
- USD 240 for three participants
- USD 300 for four participants and
- USD 350 for five participants.
- Any extra participant to the five participants from the same law firm will be charged USD 50.
Please pay your registration fees through CRDB Bank Account No. 02J1042977600 Account Name. Tanganyika Law Society for USD payments or NBC Account No.011101018617 for TZS payments (for the rate of USD 1= 2,340) and bring a deposit slip to TLS Secretariat for receipt issuance and registration.