Dear Esteemed Members,
The Tanganyika Law Society has set funds to carter for the Law firm management and practice training. The objective of this training is (i) to provide mentorship to newly established law firms and impart knowledge on law firm management to Junior practitioners, (ii) to build capacity of Junior Practitioners on law firm or office management (iii) to enhance knowledge on legal requirement as to compliance and (iv) to enhance ethical conduct to Legal practitioners working in law firms. The training will be run for five days from 11th to 15th March 2019 to be held in Dodoma City. TLS will cover for accommodation, conference, and ground public transport reimbursement only for all successful applicants. Other costs including dinner, laundry services, bar etc. will not be covered by TLS.
The TLS targets to build the capacity of the newly registered law firms by utilizing knowledge of successful and experienced advocates, senior members from the public service and judges.
In order to apply for this opportunity the applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Applicant should be Junior practitioner
- Applicant should have a registered law firm that has more than 3 or more partners
- Applicant should have an office with a permanent physical address
- Applicant should have good standing with Tanganyika Law Society and the Judiciary in a sense that has paid all dues and necessary fees
- Applicants should make their application by the name of the law firm and appoint one representative
How to apply
Submit a one-page Expression of Interest (EOI) to participate in this training and attach law firm registration certificate, a CV of the Partners in the law firm and a valid copy of Practicing Certificate for the year 2019. The email should be sent to Jacquiline Mwingwa through firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com not later than 25th February 2019.
A selection process will consider the geographical distribution of applicants, gender and special needs such as members with disabilities.
|Tanganyika Law Society Secretariat