Kindly be informed that the Tanganyika Law Society has organised the 2022 Diversity Seminars and Conference to be held at Lush Garden Hotel in Arusha (located at Sakina area – Namanga road) from Monday, 24th October to Saturday, 29th October 2022. The theme for the Diversity Conference is “Diversity and Inclusion: Digital revolution and its impact in socio economic life”. The Conference attracts 5 CLE Points and will be preceded by a series of Diversity CLE Seminars from Monday 24th October to 27th October 2022. Attached herewith is the program for the Diversity seminars and Conference.
Who should attend the Diversity Conference and Seminars?
1. TLS Members (both Practising Members and Non-Practicing Members)
2. Judicial Service Personnel
3. Members of the Parliament
4. Central and Local Government Officials
5. Officials from the Government Parastatals, Agencies and Authorities
6. Professionals working in the Private Sector/Business Organizations
7. Professionals working with Civil Society Organizations / Non-Government Organizations